DataSeer automates the extraction of symbols, lines, tables and text from industrial PDF diagrams and datasheets into easy-to-use, standard output formats such as CSV or CAD drawing formats.
Integrating industrial engineering with Machine Learning and Computer Vision, DataSeer enables users to scrape data from PDF drawings and create asset & data models and digital twins.
Use DataSeer to:
• Rapidly estimate cost for planning, bidding, fabrication & construction
• Extract tabular data such as equipment lists, bill of materials and data sheets
• Convert legacy diagram images to digitized CAD drawings
Why Users Love DataSeer:
• Improve process efficiency by 40-80%
• Increase ROI by up to 10x
• Reduce the risk of project overruns with accurate data-driven estimates
• Scalable when skilled labor is limited / scarce
• Off-the-shelf application, ready to be used out of the box
• User-centric design that’s easy and intuitive to use
• Two modes of operation: i) automatic recognition of symbols from a default P&ID symbol library; and ii) a semi-automated human-in-the-loop mode for users to define their own custom symbols & preference and save these to templates
"*" indicates required fields